PIANO TEACHER WELCOMES NEW STUDENTS!
Are you curious about the piano? How it sounds, how it feels and the music that can come out of it? Why not take piano lessons with a piano teacher that truly cares?
Piano lessons with Adrian Goldman are different than with other piano teachers. She gives Piano Lessons in Woodland Hills, and nearby suburbs like Calabasas, Tarzana, Encino etc. Contact Adrian today.
Here’s what you get:
- Private lessons in the comfort of your own home
- Experienced piano teacher that cares, teaches discipline, proper technique and the original music – nothing simplified.
- Introduction to various classical and modern composers, including Bach, Beethoven,
Chopin, Mozart, Prokofiev, Strauss, John Williams.
- The realization that mistakes aren’t the worst things in the world.
- A piano teacher who won’t push students into uncomfortable situations, such as recitals, if they’re not ready.
Benefits of Piano Lessons:
- Helps students focus, study and do better in school.
- Teaches self-expression.
- Develops passion and uncovers hidden talents.
If you have access to a keyboard of some kind, let piano teacher Adrian Goldman give you her unique brand of piano lessons. All levels welcome. Ages preschool to adult.